Looking to create a secured access auction site.
Features would be:
1. Users can log in to their account and explain the service they need completed (details on exact fields would need to be discussed with the programmer creating this), the time they would like to have it completed by.
2. Contractors can log into their account and look for work to complete. They can view what is available in the marketplace and bid on jobs.
3. User picks service provider and requests work done.
4. After work is complete, user fills out feedback form on service provider which then is posted on the service providers page on the site which allows for other users to review how well the service provider is doing.
5. An ecommerce solution to pay our site from the service provider for paying the referral.
I would like to get this up and running as soon as feasible as this job is pretty straight-forward. If you are basing your design on another site, please explain what site it would be based on.
In addition, I'm looking for a partner to recommend the hosting and maintenance of the site as well. Initially, the site will not need to handle more than a few hundred users, however, the vision would be for use in the 1000's. Please recommend the early hosting and needed later hosting of the website.
Looking for professional look and feel of the site as well. Will be used by non-technical people, so should have same feel as easy to use sites like the major auction sites.
59 freelancers are bidding on average $2938 for this job
This project seems interesting. We are a web development company located in New York City and I would like to talk to you more about it. Please see PMB for more details and a demo.