IVR Industries (and sub-industries) Manage audio lists by industry
1. Menus - each menu has playback file to navigate the listener what button to press.
2. Menus - ability to make sub menus. 3-5 levels.
3. Menu can navigate to:
a. Sub menu
b. Playlist of files located in the server
c. Connect to Icecast Live Broadcast url to listen to radio.
4. Ability to insert "PROMO" files before the main menu is been played. For example: Ads file1 15 sec, after this ad file2 30 sec, after it play main menu.
5. "Keyboard" while listening to file:
Button 2 - Go To Previous File (start of the audio)
Button 4 - 60 seconds backward. - if I click 6 times it will backward 6 minutes.
Button 5 - Pause / Play.
Button 6 - 60 seconds forward. - if I click 6 times it will forward 6 minutes.
Button * - Go to previous menu
Button # - Get your position of all track, pressing # will pause the call and will talk "You are in minute X of Y"? Example: 1:20 of 3:20 (Can it be in hebrew?)
* ALL THIS BUTTONS AVAILABLE DURING THE LISTENING
6. When the listener hang up or go back, it will save the point where he stopped to listen. When pressing # in main menu it will go back to position where he stopped last time.
[login to view URL] configuration: in Admin panel i will have option to configure the playlist to run in this variations (you have to explain me how to integrate it with Asterisk DB data):
a. old to new.
b. new to old.
c. press number of track. if i press "150" it will start playing 150th track.
8. Ability to generate daily/monthly report of usage and minutes.
9. Ability to view online usage stats.
19 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $601 timen for dette job
previously experience with IVR application with DTMF code Menu/Submenu Play Audio / Record Audio , Voice Menu navigation etc, very much interested to discuss for you project