I have a project to configure Asterisk, are the basics of Asterisk so do not think you have problems. I can not do due to time
If you are not asterisk guy please dont waste your time and my time. You must have experience with this. I will give you a user/pass by SSH to configure the server and to do the test.
If you have any question send me a PM
These are the config...
- SIP trunking configuration with ISP
- Configure SIP stations (must create four templates with different options to only have to add stations to the template after
- Configuration-Siemens Gigaset cordless phones IPC610A
- Configuration of Music On-Hold
- Configuration conferences
- Configuration PIN authentication
- Routing calls according to a prefix
- Setting up CallerID, when a call is required that the name who owns this phone is presented as CallerID. I can provide the AGI to look in the database but should make you settings.
- Setting up a station as paging
- IVR by schedule
- Cola and customer service agents for this
The options for seasonal patterns are
- Voicemails with 30mins recording
- Call Recording
- If busy send it to another station
- If not answered send it to another station.
- Call On-Hold
16 freelancers are bidding on average $249 for this job
May be i can help you with this. I've got experience over VOIP and call center solutions. 5 days for Configuration and 3 days for testing. Need to discuss some tasks in detail with you.