We need an Asterisk based IVR to provide automated after-hours and ‘as needed’ call processing by accepting a call on our company PBX, logging onto a third party tour reservations system that is programmed in web based JAVA and a MySQL database, parse the data as per customer initiated DTMF tones and returning the requested information via legible text to voice software to the customer. Will also need for IVR to be able to be used with Asterisk time condition so that it can be turned off/on via time condition, or manually set by our office as needed. We are using Asterisk FreePBX 126.96.36.199 as our PBX using Digium voice cards.
Program will need to do the following:
1. Receive the call from the customer
2. Present the customer with predefined voice messages asking them what they want to do.
3. If making a reservation is one of them, program will need to be able to login to the above third party reservation system, and parse required data depending on what DTMF tone is presented from the customer request and return info to the customer in using text to voice and voice to text software.
4. This will include checking tour availability based on tour and date, number of available open slots, and will need to be able to logically choose an alternate date if the guest count exceeds the number of available slots, and booking the tour by taking credit card info and or voucher number from tour desk via the phone. Will need to read back confirmation number to the tour desk or guest.
5. We will provide as much documentation including a test ID on the third party reservation system as possible.
6. Programmer will have testing capabilities on our test server.
Notes: Please do not underestimate your needed time or abilities on this project as we will be working on a strict deadline with no extensions. Ask questions before you bid to make sure you understand what you will be doing before you commit to it and to a time.