• Once user login using User name and password
• Registration page
• [url removed, login to view] (system or application generated )
• Take exam
o Student can not go back
o Time for each question should show on each question
o It ( time ) should accumulate can be show to next question
• At the end of exam Submit button
• Result should to graph chart ( boxes ) etc..
• Email result should send to user and any email associated this reference no
( we will create username and password for small / single student clients )
• Login admin username and password
• Question and answers updation..
• Set exam ( patterns 40%-60% , 50%-50%,60%-40%,90%-10%)
• Set employe pages.. ,self page..( for user name & password for students )
• Id database access should have password for mdb file..( need ms sql file.. )
Payment for employers ( e commers)
• Number exams
• Payment mode ( credit card or papal etc )
• Confirmation email to employer with user name and password
• Basing on they buy exams on ther login page they will have no of check box user name and password.. save.. ( like activation )
• Once no of exam completed employer should not do any thing..( re modify etc )
• From here they can see result.. of each student..
Manual way ( we talk to the company that we conduct exams say each exam cost 10 dollors and employer but 10 exams..
We wll send user name and password … through email..
He can loging into the page ..
He can see 10 check boxex with text boxex ( for user name and password ) & exam partten.
Save will update in central database..
One student has take exam will up data this page like hyper link..
• Updating questions of users…( module)
• Online resume update on
• Online job posting.
• Enrole for online traning ( one month can access full content )
[url removed, login to view]
user creation example:
example:[url removed, login to view]
project should very urgent..
Hi, I have finished a quiz system before, and it has most of features you required, I just need made some minor updates then it'll be okay for you to [login to view URL] view pm for more info.