Develop a primary website. The user can browse the website templates available. Three monthly subscription options are available to the user.
After the user selects an option, the user will be required to pay for the plan via paypal (account is already in place and active). After approval, the user can login with password. The following steps will be required;
1. user selects "name" for the website - "name".[url removed, login to view]
2. folder is created for the user (each user will have separate folders in the server)
3. user can download forms and spreadsheets required to populate the different pages of the website (forms/spreadsheets are in the primary website folders in the server). Forms/spreadsheets will be selected from a menu.
4. user will upload forms/spreadsheets to populate the different pages of the website
5. user will be able to upload pictures in the picture gallery page of the website
An example is the [url removed, login to view]