Goal: Customise DDWRT standard firmware with our LOGO and also load settings and routing tables from our "middle ware API" in xml format ( or json format) to nominate which ip address ( or website url ) must go through certain gateway. ( the default gateway or the vpn gateway)
0. You will load the openvpn settings and dns settings from our middle ware api, client in the ddwrt , there would be an separate tab, that will allow you to login by using your username and password, the following details would be loaded into the router ( ip, username, password, type of vpn, pptp or openvpn), for example: if i visit [url removed, login to view] , instead go through that with my default ISP's gateway, i will visit this site by going through vpn.
1. we have setup an OPENVPN server, which we could provide you with ip, username and password for testing.
2. We currently have an Cisco E1200, 2200 for testing and we need to make sure this is an standard build, so in which case , this software could work with other modems on the hardware list on DDWRT's website.
3. On the default DDWRT page, on the side there should be an new tab called"Smart Routing", client login by using username and password, we give to them as an email address and password, then by post those details against our authentication server's api, the router would get an feedback with ip, user, password, and type of protocol , could be openvpn or pptp, and against another files it would get an routing table.
4. I need to configure it in order to: visit some certain website using VPN and the rest not using VPN.
5. source code need to be provided upon on finishing this project.
6. Successful candidate will be give 24 hours to customise the logo and place the tab on to the interface and create the login page to demonstrate they are capable of deliver the project.
Prefer to work in Melbourne Australia time zone.
Must be able to proven that you could at least customise the logo and add an new tab onto the firmware, before we can confirm the project with you. thx
5 freelancers are bidding on average $4040 for this job
hello sir i am a experience developer and i can complete the task as per the standard. and i am much aware the function which will required to complete the task. thanks