I'm looking for a website front-end design. This is for a new IPTV project that has not been launched yet but needs to be shown very soon.
The colors/graphics need to be vivid and look extremely professional. Again, the key aspect of this project is being very attractive.
I'm not looking excessively for the scripting features in terms of validating subscribers into database, etc. Instead I need a clean website designed with a template structure (includes for header, footer, menus, etc). For example, if I need to add a menu option, I want to be able to add in one file and this be used site wide.
The following pages should be available:
- a welcome institutional page, including a "soon" overlap stamp (layer to be removed later)
- How to get
- this is about how they can get our signal. It will be a page with the options how we offer the streaming
- basically a page where they can start their enrolment. A simple form submit, store on the MDB and say thank you will be sufficient
- TV Schedule
- a navigation on channels and programs (EPG). Should be flash-based, and get the info through an XML link from a database. Its a calendar/hourly set, whereas horizontal lines are the channels, and vertical columns are the 30-min intervals with a mark when passing on 12pm, and day mark on 12am. You should submit the code accessing only an MDB file with sample info.
- the list of channels we will carry
- Corporate page
- About Us
- IPTV News
- Contact Us
- support email
- media relations
Also, when the subscriber is logged into the system (don’t need login scripts if you don’t want to spend time on it, just the templates based on them being logged on) which will offer the following options:
- Account information
- active device
- contact info
- Billing information
- payment history
- auto payment
- Add/change service
- Technical support knowledge base
Again, this should be subscriber template based, so if new options are needed it can be modified in a single file and reflect in all subscriber related pages.
All design must be SEO friendly.
Also should have multi-language support (preferably a cookie so that site will launch properly once customer visits again).
3 freelancers are bidding on average $233 for this job
hello sir, i am very interested this project because i have done so many similar project. So that i have lots of experience in this field. I'm working in code pixelz media company for a year.