Seeking database-driven website expert to design a website that can accomodate vacation rental properties for display (example of existing clone site - [url removed, login to view]).
Initially, the site should be designed including:
* home page - with limited search functionality
* a few landing pages headed by SEO-optimized copy
* Property Profile page - including availability calendar, amenity listings, descriptive (text block) fields, and guestbook
* Administrative module for Property Owners to open an account/post their data
* Administrative module for Customers (renters)
* Administrative module for Affiliates (the ability to provide affiliate partners a unique Referrer ID, and simple source code to power a vacation rental area on their site)
* Managers module to approve accounts/postings, perform other functions
* E-commerce functionality to accept reservation deposit payments
* Database should be designed to accept data feeds from property management companies, allowing the inventory on their site to be posted/automatically updated on ours
The graphic design, copy and images for each of the desired pages can be supplied to freelancer in a .pdf and/or other electronic format just before project commencement.
The intent of this project is to produce a Stage 1 Website so that our sales team may contact prospective property owners and provide brief, yet meaningful demonstrations of the intended functionality of the site. After this initial project (stage) is completed, we will need ongoing assistance in the expansion of features, functionality and capacity of the site.
In other words, the winning bidder will have the opportunity of an ongoing subcontract relationship with our organization.