We are a board sports company in the northwestern US near Vancouver, Canada and Seattle, Washington.
Project will include:
- Translation of english retail web site to spanish for Chilean and Argentine audience.
- Successful bidder may further outsource the translation, but it must verified before being accepted.
A successful initial relationship may further extend to:
- Script and database extension of current ASPNET ecommerce site to accomodate the multiple language support hosting.
- Securing local domain names for our site and promoting them within the search and web context of the local area.
- Becoming the representative for our company to the winter sporting areas of Chile and Argentina. Promoting our very select and limited edition sporting gear to local and vacationing sports enthusiats.
- Incredible growth opportunity for the right person. A full relationship will include an affiliate percentage of each referred sale from South America. This would be in the neighborhood of 5% or the USD retail sale price of all orders.
This is a great opportunity for a small US company to work with an enternprising individual to create a year round sporting commerce site.
This project will initially be for the translation, but our expectation is for much more as we move forward. The translation will be at $6(USD)/hr. Any development will initially be at $10(USD)/hr. And any promotional or permanent relationship will be as a percentage of all goods sold; with the limit only being our ability to connect with the right people to make this international push work.
For more information see www.alternativesports.com. This is our developing web retail site and the basis for the translation and then ASP extension.