Website required for photographer. It needs to have:
1) Events - Event Demos - Custom Jobs - Team Building Days - Balls/Parties/Festivals - With examples
2) Days for individuals looking for promotional photos - page to have photo examples and copy
3) Studio - some photographs and details of the studio
4) Stock Photo Gallery - digital files to buy in four sizes. Tom and I can start to get the digital stuff organised, select certain images and work with them. This can be done offsite.
5) Online shop selling various canvases and prints, framed or otherwise, i.e the vegas shots - we need to be able to add/upload to this easily.
6) Get your own canvas printed - upload an image, canvas sizes (can be many multiples), input address details with payment.
7) Normal studio shoots - Pack Shots - Portraits - a few examples of each and some content
8) Events Galleries and Shop - can be passworded if a group wants private access. We must be able to create [url removed, login to view]
9) Clients - who we've worked for - copy only and maybe links/images
10) About Chris - using for example the shot Tom took of Chris with baby - give the site a personal edge. Could be all three of us looking merry.
11) Contact us page with form
Site design to be based around the look of gettyimages - simple, clean white space, easy to navigate.
Back end needs to have:
1) ASP or similar easy to use section for creating a new subdomain for an event, uploading MULTIPLE pictures into pages of 100 thumbnails, all watermarked (we do this), with check boxes with multiple options (canvas size x and x, print size x and x). Need to be able to create a password for this, and also offer the images free for certain events (when a client has pre-paid for an image for everyone). Also option to pay £25 for digital download.
2) Ability to change images and text on the site with a simple editor.
3) Some sort of site management. We also need to have a decent host like 1and1 who we can use to check stats etc.
4) Site must be scaleable - we need to be able to add more content
5) An easy system for adding/editing the shop and stock galleries
I hope this is all clear - if not, please email me or message me for more details.
37 freelancers are bidding on average $2279 for this job