1. Create a .net aspx page with Customer Name textbox and Street Address dropdown list.
2. When page opens prompt for GPS location.
3. Using C# code behind open [url removed, login to view] file and get customer list of addresses.
4. Using Google Maps API Populate the dropdown list with 3 closest customer addresses and 3 closest real addresses.
5. When the user selects a customer address the customer name populates the Customer name Textbox. If the select a real address populate the Name textbox with "Closest Address1,2,3".
24 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $179 for dette job
Hello, I am expert and dedicated in C# Development.I am very much interested for your project. I can complete your project quickly and efficiently in time. Details will be discussed in the message.
Hello, I have over ten years of professional ASP.NET experience. You would like a webpage utilizing the Google Maps API to determine the closest customer based on the addresses in a CSV file.
Hello, I have been working on WCF, C#, BizTalk, ASP.NET for the past 10 years and during this tenure I handled various clients by delivering quality software within specified timeline.
I have strong knowledge in ASP.NET and C#. I've been coding in .NET since 2005. I've already did a similar project. For more details see the Private Message. Best regards,