WCF Data Service that is hosted in an ASP.NET Web application. Separate web application to access Data Service. Visual Studio 2010/SQL Server 2005
1. Create a Web application to host a WCF Data Service.
2. Create an Entity Data Model (SQL Server 2005 database will be provided).
3. Create a WCF Data Service with filtering by:
4. Create a client Web application and add a reference to the WCF Data Service.
5. Enable data binding to the service and generate the user interface per attached file '[url removed, login to view]'.
21 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $143 for dette job
Hi, ASP.Net,MVC,HTML5,JQuery,.Net,C#,VB expert here. Please have a look at private message for my portfolio and similar work done. Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks
Hi, my team has many expert programmers on .NET framework, C++, Sql Server 2005/2008. I sure, we can do your job on time with high quality. Please view my message for detail. Thanks!
Greetings. This will be easy for an experienced developer. Please specify whether you want to create an OData WCF service or an ordinary WCF service. Regards,
I have been working on WCF, C#, BizTalk, ASP.NET for the past 10 years and during this tenure I handled various clients by delivering quality software within specified timeline.