A one page webiste. The idea is to give the user the ability to create their own set of conditions which would be parsed each time a field is edited and make changes to other fields automatically.
A similar project is already done on:
[url removed, login to view];forumid=292325&exp=0&select=1499230
You can even download the code. I need it adapted to my website as shown below.
The way the website should work
1. User should be able to create and enter their own conditions. For example a condition could say: if [url removed, login to view] > 2 and [url removed, login to view] = “Processing” then [url removed, login to view] = [url removed, login to view] * 1.8 else [url removed, login to view] = [url removed, login to view] * 3.2. The conditions can be any combination of mathematical expressions and variables supplied by the user/database.
2. As entries are made while editing, tables are parsed to obtain the values for the variables (e.g. 2 for stories) by going through the fields in the table one by one and matching them with a value as applicable. The expression for the “if”, “then” and “else” parts are evaluated and the “then” or “else” parts are entered into the respective cell (during run time).
3. If the parameters of the project (area for example) change in the future, then the conditions are reassessed and entries change with user confirmation.
4. Another example: if [url removed, login to view] = “Building” or [url removed, login to view] > “01/01/2006” then [url removed, login to view] = “Sam” else [url removed, login to view] = “Bill” is evaluated as user enters data and assigns manger automatically according to the condition.
5. If user creates a new table, then the above should work as well.
For testing the website, when done, add a new fields or tables to the database and/or new conditions, then the website, without further coding should be able to do parsing and applying conditions correctly.
See attached aspx and vb user interface files and zipped SQL 2005 database backup.
Funds are placed on escrow when project is accepted. Once source code is submitted, all the above items are done and tested successfully on my server, then escrow is released. You must adhere to the deadline you commit to, this is crucial, failure to meet the deadline will result in cancellation of the project and proceeding the another coder. I expect regular updates and the code as you make progress on it. If you are no sure you can do all the above in a timely manner, please do not bid.