[url removed, login to view] 2, [url removed, login to view] 2005 framework for an eCommerce Website backed by MS-SQL 2000 server.
Think of a specialized and simplified [url removed, login to view] site.
This is an eCommerce Website offering B to B services.
- Setting up different companies
- Each company Administrator can administer “his” company:
o Adding and removing users
o Assigning roles to users
o Buying / updating / terminating subscriptions and services for users
- User can manage his account
- Session management
- Three levels of security have to be implemented (anonymous, cookie identified, login identified)
- eCommerce, credit card processing and management.
- No “fancy” items such as blogs, message-boards… are planned at this time.
The major emphasize is on the framework: the management of the users, companies, subscriptions, access rights, security…
Some artwork ideas are welcome, but these are not key. (CSS, skins and master pages allow for flexible artwork)
- I don’t want the website just to perform the required features, I want the site to be built based on best practices for [url removed, login to view] 2 and [url removed, login to view], taking full advantage of membership, roles, security features and other newly introduced features. This significantly reduces the amount of code needed and also improves maintainability.
- Membership and Roles provider have to be adapted to the particular situation.
- User Class has to be extended.
- Only persons with extensive [url removed, login to view] experience and also [url removed, login to view] 2 experiences will be considered for the project.
- Before submitting ask yourself if you have the following skills and experiences and document them:
o Extensive [url removed, login to view] / [url removed, login to view] experiences
o Some experiences with [url removed, login to view] 2 / VS2005
o Knowledge of IIS
o Experiences with eCommerce / credit card transactions
o Experiences with MS SQL server
o Two tier / three tier applications
And: I have no interest in your Flash, PHP, car racing…skills…, so keep them for you.