This Project is the development of a Portal and Application using WIndows SharePoint Services 3.0. The first part of the project is the development of the Portal. The second part will be the development of the application. This award is for the first part of the project. The vendor awarded for the first part of the project and successfully completed it to the satisfaction os us will be automatically awarded with the second part of the Project.
The development of the Project is to conducted using Windows SharePoint Services version 3.0 (WSS 3.0) running on WIndows Server 2008. The database is MS SQL2008 running on WIndows Server 2008. The WSS 3.0 and MS SQL 2008 are both running on different servers. Both servers are within a Domain. The Domain Controller is also running on a different server.
Portal Development (1st Part)
To create a public facing Portal using WSS 3.0, which includes the following areas:
1. To propose at minimum three(3) mock-ups of a Public facing portal website using WSS 3.0.
2. The basic concept of our portal requirement can be viewed at a refernce site to be given by us. This website
will be refered as the "Reference" site.
3. The portal must include, but not necessarily limited to the followings,
a. The Banner and footer MUST have the same look and feel and information as the Reference Site
b. This portal is to support dual language; English and Bahasa Melayu (The Malaysian national language). Initially
the portal is display all information in Englist.
On completion of the Englist versio, we will provide the translations for the "Bahasa Melayu".
c. The portal must have one announcement part which supports text, image and flash
d. The portal must have no less than ten (10) parts that can be used to publish information. These
parts must support text, image and flash.
e. This is an Internet and Intranet portal. A form based authentication for login must be provided.
Additional details on FBA are provided below.
f. The public must have the ability to Register to be a user of the portal. The registration information
required are similar to the Reference Site. In addition, the Registration MUST provide CAPTCHA.
g. Registered users must have the ability change password.
h. Please refer to the Pousadas De Portugal web site for a better understanding of the portal requirement.
[url removed, login to view]
i) Design will go through at least five (5) iterations to accomodate changes and customer feedback.
j) All software source code, design, image/graphics MUST be provided to us on project completion.
2. Design Form-Based-Authentication (FBA) using SQL that includes a separate customized page for the following function:
a) User registration with CAPTCHA (we will provide further details after award)
b) Password change (we will provide further details after award)
c) Forgotten password resetting (we will provide further details after award)
d) Login form (we will provide further details after award)
e) User management console page (we will provide further details after award)
1. We will host a WSS 3.0 site for you to post/test your solution for us to check and verify the workability.
2. Once we verified the successful functionality of the solution, and we will request for the source code.
3. Once we recompiled and verified that the source code is reflecting the actual solution, we will release the final payment.
4. The source code must written on Visual Studio 2008/2010 using (C#, ASP.Net, java) and properly commented.
1. 20% upfront
2. 50% when we verified the solution is working well
3. 30% when we received the source code and verified it to reflect the solution provided.