We are looking for bids to re-design and mirror our current WebSite to a new brand we are starting in December. The URL of the current site can be4 obtained by emailing us at: general[at}[url removed, login to view], one of us will reply with the URL.
- The Site has approximately 30 pages.
- It is hosted on a Dedicated Windows 2003 Server
- Current desing was done using MM DreamWeaver
- The Home Page is a unique, second level pages have the same look and feel
- Online Order processing pages are different from the other pages
- Site Uses DHTML for drop down menus
- The site uses ASP for Email Forms
- ASP is used for Online Order process.
- Orders are taken, and encrypted and emailed to our accounting dept.
- Redesign appearance of the site.
- We prefer DreamWeaver as the Design Tool
- Cannot use a pre-existing template
- Some new content will be added.
- 3 to 5 new pages will be added.
- DHTML modification required to add-delete some drop down menu items
- Current site has a left hand side vertical navigation bar, which found not very userful. So the new design should eliminate the left hand NavBar.
- For all pages other than the new pages, the data from the current site to be used.
- The new design must have a very professional appearance. No Fancy graphics, No Flash-splash, no moving things on the page. We sell managed services to Large and Mendium size companies globally. So the appearance of the site must be at that caliber.
- No new ASP development work is required in this project. However the existing ASP code needs to be incorporated into the new site.
- We need to integrate LivePerson or another Live Support Service to the Site. Currently the site uses XIGLA Absolute LiveSupport. We need to switch this to LivePerson or another Chat Service provider.
- We use eSupport from kayako ([url removed, login to view]). The Kayako Pages need to be modified to be the same look as the web site.
This is a fairly simple project, the ideal bidder will be good web "look and feel" designer with knowledge of ASP pages. The work involves coming up with 3 good DreamWeaver Templates (Home Page, Second Level Pages and Order Page). The budget on this project is very small.
Clarification: The work involves coming up with 3 good DreamWeaver Templates (Home Page, Second Level Pages and Order Page), and moving the existing content to the pages, and integrating the ASP pages to the site.