I need a product management interface put together for our existing website. The site is written in classic ASP, with a SQL 2000 database backend. I wrote the entire site myself, but just do not have the time to complete this interface.
The interface needs to be very user friendly as the site ownership is transferring to a non-technical person. It must include clear instructions on each page on how to accomplish the task at hand.
I have already mapped out the events that need to be done to accomplish all tasks. I have a visual database diagram that shows you the table relationhips as well as documentation explaining how to accomplish each task listed below. You just need to do the coding.
In a nutshell, the user must be able to do the following:
1. Add products- This includes the ability to upload an image to the website to be displayed on the site with all of the other information/category information. The ISP has a plugin to make this easy. Basically, adding a product means adding one record to 5 different tables for product information, and category information for navigation purposes, and then 1 or more records in a 6th table for application information (these are car parts- one part may fit several different vehicles. They are listed in this table).
2. Modify products- Just as it sounds, give the user an easy way to modify any part of the product (including replacing the image)
3. Delete products- Do I need to explain this?
I am looking to have the project complete within 2 weeks if possible. As I mentioned before, I wrote the entire site, and already have a product management interface, but it does not work with the current database layout. I am a coder, and could write it myself, so I will be able to give you very precise instructions and direction if you have any issues.
This interface can be written in classic ASP, or .NET as the ISP supports both.
The site already has a user logon area. I can incorporate this into your code IF you use Classic ASP. If you want to use .NET, you will have to incorporate the user authentication yourself.
I am attaching 2 files:
1. Product Management.doc- this is a Word document giving exact details on how to code the project
2. Tables.jpg- this is an image showing the database table relationships
Development database: I already have a development copy of the database (running on SQL 2000) ready for you to connect to via the Internet and use in your coding. It contains a portion of the actual data so you can test in a realistic environment.
29 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $205 for dette job
GOOD QUALITY WORK WITH INTIME DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCT . 100% GUARANTEED OF HIGH QUALITY PROFESSIONAL WORK, I HAVE 5+ YRS. OF PROGRAMMING EXPERIENCE. I CAN DO IT WELL.
Hello, I understand your requirements. I can develop this in [url removed, login to view] 1.1 or 2.0. The code will be 100% object oriented. Regards, Mauricio.
Hi, i have studied your requirement and I assure you that i can do it very easly with great work [url removed, login to view] contact to proceed further . Thanks, Ryan
We are a group of professionals having more than 5 yrs experience having worked for clients like Tata,HLL,Cactus [url removed, login to view] can show you samples of our previous work if you want.