We need a property reservation system integrated into our website. At the end of bidding, we will submit the HTML files to the successful bidder to work with. This project must be completed within 14 days as there is a tight deadline. As a result, any delays will result in penalties. After a schedule has been agreed, this will be non-negotiable and every delay of 4 days will result in a 10% deduction to the agreed fee. You will need to show us the system by loading it at any server and providing us the URL.
The proposed solution will allow customers to get a detailed view of the property availability, the terms and provide the estimate before the customer proceeds to makes the reservation.
On the backend, the administrator will login and be able to make adjustments to the description of their offering, make changes to the schedule in case of additional reservations over the phone, cancellations and any changes in the reservations.
The system includes the automated email confirmations for consumers and alerts for administrators.
The following core modules need to be built to enable this process and the management of the system:
Architecture/Common code/Database schema
Inventory: (Although we currently have only one property, we will most likely be adding more to the system in the near future. Coding should be designed for this.)
- Administering (add/view/edit/delete) properties
- Properties details view
- Administration of rates
Availability: (Needs to be in real-time, so prospective customers know immediately which days are available and unavailable for booking.)
- Availability Overview (calendar view)
- Administration of availability
- Administering options (minimal stay, rates, pets, etc)
- Booking (registration form, availability checks, storing, mailing)
- Cost calculation (per booking info)
- Cancellation (storing, logging, emailing)
- Administration of users
- Administration of administrators
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition.
3) We will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc.).
Please download the word doc to see the mock-ups and what we require.