Less than 2 hours work for the right person :)
We require an [url removed, login to view] + C# code module which can read mails from a pop3 server
(hosted on one of our servers, using SSL on port 995). If required we will provide details
of a POP3 email account for testing Here are the requirements:
1) The module should be able to read mails from a pop3 mail account
2) Can check for exceptions if any
3) Can retrieve subject / body / from / To headers for use ()
4) Can also identify attachments and can save them ( In specified folder )
5) Can store mail as .eml file in a specified folder path
1) Full source code with proper comments
NO THIRD PARTY DLLs should be used Ideally if you can show us a [url removed, login to view] web page with this
functionality where we can input the pop3 credentials and the mails are retrieved then you can
get this project instantly. A good feedback and future work is guaranteed for successful coder.
I am sure most of you already have this code and I don't expect that it needs to be written from scratch.
Your questions are welcome.