Photo album creation and sharing website
The description below provides a relatively high-level view of what we want to create. We will provide more detailed information on specific page design once we begin working.
•Built in asp.net, Ajax, and MSSQL 2005 database.
•Photo Album Creation, Sharing, and Printing/Purchasing Website
3 user types: General Visitors, Invited Visitors, and Members. General Visitors can use all functionality of the site but cannot save work without signing-in. Invited Visitors need to enter a temporary username and password issued by members to view the online album. Members need to have full access to all customer-side activities on the website as detailed below
• Members should be able to upload photos, edit/manipulate photos, insert photos and text into photo album templates, share albums with friends who may be non-users, and be able to order printed copies of their albums for shipping.
•One page should all members to view general trends of other member albums
•Google friendly URLs, Title tags not same site-wide - automatically generate from page content. Correct use of H1, H2 and H3 tags.
General Visitor Experience
- General visitors are individuals who visit the site without an album viewing invitation from a member. We want these people to be able to fully view the functionality of the site without signing-in, but any saving of their progress and work on any album they begin would not be saved unless they signed up for the service
Invited Visitor Experience
- Friends and Family of members can be invited to view a member’s album. We need an easy way to email friends and family with a link to our website and a random or member-generated username and password for visitors to use to access the album in question.
- Visitors should be directed to a page where they can enter the said username and password and are then taken directly to the album. The “sign-up” link should always be at the top of the page during this time
- Members will need to sign in when they reach the homepage and be directed to the members section where they:
o Create/Edit/Access their albums (Ajax based editing and creation tool)
&#61607; Members should be able to upload high-resolution photos to the site for use in album creation. Members will not upload photos into albums directly, but rather to their account main page. From there they can add photos at will as each photo that they have uploaded will have a thumbnail. It is important to show thumbnails in a lower-resolution than the uploaded picture to increase responsiveness
&#61607; Members should be able to select from a number of various album templates that they can then insert their own pictures and text into
&#61607; Members should be able to crop, resize, and reposition/rotate pictures that they have uploaded when they are creating their photo album
&#61607; In addition, a ‘viewing mode’ should be included so that members can see how their album would look if it were printed
&#61607; Each album should be a separate project
&#61607; Generate and send emails to members for promotional purposes
&#61607; Accept and analyze emails from members
o share their albums
&#61607; As mentioned above, members should be able to share an individual album with friends by ‘inviting’ them to the site through an email. The invitation email needs to contain a randomly generated username and password (this could be non-random, or just the member’s username. TBD for now)
o order prints of their albums
&#61607; Once an album is created, members should be able to order a print of their album to arrive in the mail. The member should be able to add an album or two to their shopping card (and select the specific cover that they want to use), pay with credit card (we don’t need our own payment system, just a typical credit card transaction app), and specify the address it needs to go to.
Administrator and General Aspects
- The database needs to output orders and customer service questions to a separate admin page that we can access
- Design and upload new templates or delete existing templates
- Create discount codes and other promotions
- Ability to view and edit all source files
76 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $6335 på dette job
We have expertise in such kind of projects and we believe we can develop a very nice website for you. We have developed hybrid of yahoo, facebook & myspace, clones and similar websites like [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], 99ac Flere