a. Overall features and layout reference should be of New York Times [url removed, login to view]
b. Hosting will be paid and purchased by client.
c. Features of the website should include:
- ad rotation
- web video-player (non-stop play included, i.e playing of videos one after the other when once a single one is played.)
- RSS feed.
- SMS alert of breaking news.
- registration for those who wants customization of site
- reader commenting feature for articles
- newsletter email with advertisement
- live video and audio streaming.
- real-time weather (could be grabbed from a weather site)
- a searching feature for the important places in the country including restaurant, saloons etc. Please refer to the LA. Times "The Guide beta" for more info. ([url removed, login to view])
- a video section. ([url removed, login to view])
- photography and slideshows ([url removed, login to view])
- mobile devices & PDAs should be able to read news
- website should be viewable in English and another language like [url removed, login to view] (text will be provided by myself) which uses right-to-left text
- website should be in asp.net
5 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $637 på dette job
Greetings! we Three working in GE we are interested on your work we fallow six sigma rules while coding for performance and other issues. Please see PMB.