Ipelion Global Services Inc. (PLEASE READ DOCUMENT ATTACHED)
Ipelion Global Service Inc is a Hiring Agency that recruits for high-end jobs. These jobs range from healthcare to tech jobs. We are looking for a similar job portal to [url removed, login to view] The site will include a Company profile with videos and testimonies of clients and job seekers. At Ipelion we are currently using cBizSoft’s cBizOne, which provides recruiting solutions at cBizSoft.com. Here is a brief description of the software:
• cBizOne is an affordable recruiting application, that can be used in a stand-alone or multi-user, multi-office environment. See our Deployment Models for more information regarding the unmatched flexibility of cBizOne.
• There are now two versions of cBizOne available (cBizOne and cBizOne Pro) for use with either Access or SQL Server. Our customers range from small mom and pops to Fortune 500 corporations.
• Integrated Company Management, Client Management, Candidate/Resume Tracking, Job Management, EMail Management, Calendar/Scheduling Management, Web Posting/Searching and Extensive Reporting (Hardcopy, PDF, HTML).
• Patent-pending Live Search allows you to find anyone in the database with a couple of keystrokes.
• Automatic Resume Extraction (Single, Batch, EMail Attachments).
• GrabIT- Automatically add contacts and companies from email signatures, web pages, etc.
• First and only recruiting software with Data Mining Cross Tabs (XTabs). XTabs retrieve and display all relevant inter-relational data from multiple sources and activities with one click.
• Software preconfigured with full functionality for:
o Contract and/or Permanent Staffing
o IT, Medical, Healthcare, Engineering, Pharmaceutical, etc.
o US/Canada or Europe.
• Further customizable to meet your specific business needs. All customizations are based on open standards (XML, XSL, XSLT, SQL).
Integration of cBizSoft’s cBizOne database with website is must since it is already in use. There are companies like [url removed, login to view] that have code provided to integrate the database into website which can be implemented in HTML, XML, ASP.NET (C# and VB.NET), PHP, and ASP (VBScript) as needed. Integration code cost $250 at [url removed, login to view] They have other vendor websites that have integrated cBizOne database using the blue-lantern code. Please see the site to get a feel of what we are doing. SOFTWARE HAS ALREADY BEEN ACQUIRED.
a) JOB SEEKERS:
i) Enable to login and create a profile.
(1) Able to post resumes in text or DOC attachments that are stored in database
(2) Specify Target jobs like monster jobs.
(3) Create a user profile like monster.
(4) Create a career/education profile.
(5) Current Employment Eligibility choices:
(a) I am authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
(b) I am authorized to work in the United States solely for my present employer.
(c) I require sponsorship to work in the United States.
(6) Status of security clearances. –Active or had previous clearance(s)
ii) Search database for jobs that are posted by recruiters.
(1) Apply for that job
(a) Info sent directly to Recruiter that made job description or point of contact.
(2) Save job in their searched jobs box.
(a) Can access later.
(3) Email job description to a friend and invite to Ipelion.
iii) Able to post resumes in text or DOC attachments that are stored in database.
i) Able to login and create profile
(1) Box for job resumes/profiles sent by job seekers.
(a) Rate resume by 1 through 5 stars.
ii) Able to create job descriptions that are classified by the following:
(1) Job Title
(2) Location: City, State or Country
(3) Job Type: Contract or Direct Hire
(5) Reference code
iii) Search and maintain Database of resumes by name or keyword in content of resume.
(2) Add resumes
(3) Keep records of jobseeker
(a) Placement pending.
(b) Placed and being billed.
iv) Able to send company documents through email provided by doc to job seekers
(1) Disclosures forms –
(a) ESA form – Need to be signed digitally for Job Description. (Initials and date).
(i) Form stored in database.
(2) Or any other forms.
c) IPELION CONSULTANT/HIRED EMPLOYEE
i) Login and profile creation (Mostly for timekeeping and payment). Any ideas? I think cBizOne has some functionality on this.
(1) Site Supervisors
(a) Approve time cards that are in pdf with digital signatures
(2) Ipelion Accountant
(a) Send time cards that are in pdf to supervisors and hired employee.
(b) Supervisor able to sign off and send back to Accountant.