We need a image map maker component added to WPF app.
- What's special is that user must assign each hot spot to an item (seat) on a drop down list
- ***validation***: each seat can only be used once
- ***friendly prompt***: prompt the user if there is one seat that has not been used
- ***graceful***: this must work as a way to create a new map and edit an existing map. We have a bug in our web-based version that lets us create maps but edit them
This is a C# .Net WPF App. You must use VS 2010
This is an image web based example: [url removed, login to view]***
Notice how you each new hotspot must **relate** to a **seat**.
Essentially you are marking that seat on map. See code below for how the output should be rendered.
Similar windows app: (use as an example)
[[url removed, login to view]<wbr />image-mapper/]
**See full project description BELOW for the project requirements and code samples.
** * You cannot use an 3rd party-components unless they allow for re-distribution
* This works both as create, as well as an update
* we would like to support: circles, ovals, rectangles, and custom shapes -*polygons*)
* The ability to save shapes, for example if they created a rectangle, or custom shape that should have an easy way to save it for later
* The image size will vary, so it cannot be hard coded
* The venue list, venue details, seats per venue, seating chart url will all come from the web services (I will code this later)
* The image size is not hard coded it can very (both width and height)
To see what I have done so far:
Note - this is a WinForm - just do give you an idea of the setup.
Your solution will be a WPF app.
* Full solution: [http://seminars.dmxtutorials.<wbr />com/[url removed, login to view]]
* Published Exe Version: [http://seminars.dmxtutorials.<wbr />com/[url removed, login to view]]
We ***were*** using CSS image maps and not traditional image maps. However they seem to be buggy when you have 50+ seats.
So in your code we'd like traditional image map.
Example of how the output should look:**
<map name="rexall_place-seating- <wbr />chart1561-791">
<area shape="rect" coords="161,92,200,157" href="334" alt="Loft: A: 1" title="Loft: A: 1">
**Not like:** (CSS image map)
<div class="imgmap_css_container" id="SeatingChartMap"><a style="position: absolute; top: 115px; left: 175px; width: 47px; height: 48px;" alt="Loft: A: 1" title="Loft: A: 1" href="334" target="" ><em>Loft: A: 1</em></a><a style="position: absolute; top: 114px; left: 226px; width: 46px; height: 50px;" alt="Loft: A: 2" title="Loft: A: 2" href="335" target="" ><em>Loft: A: 2</em></a><a style="position: absolute; top: 173px; left: 227px; width: 42px; height: 51px;" alt="Blue Bell: A: 4" title="Blue Bell: A: 4" href="342" target="" ><em>Blue Bell: A: 4</em></a></div>
Urgent. As soon as possible: 7 days from now is the max.
I will take care of the .asmx web services that:
1. get the list of venues
2. get the list of seats
3. save the map code
4. fetch the map code from the server