I'm looking for someone to build an example FullCalendar v5 project with full CRUD functionality for me to see working so that I can use parts of the code in my project.
The project will be an instance of FullCalendar v5 ([login to view URL]) with all the events stored in a MS sql server SQL table using razor pages in visual studio 2019 with all the latest packages. The project will also not use any custom data access layer e.g. No direct sql command in the razor pages but use app dbcontext like [login to view URL](event); await [login to view URL]();.
• In Visual studio 2019, razor pages, asp net core 3.1 or above
• FullCalendar v5 ([login to view URL]) using ES6 build system with webpack. (NOT USING PRE BUILD BUNDLES)
The user must be able to:
1. Drag events from a list on the left like in the example [login to view URL] and drop it on to any of the dates in the calendar then store to the database
2. Move the event left or right and/or across resources and the AJAX moves the necessary changes to the record in the SQL table.
3. Increase or decrease the length of the event by dragging the right-hand side of it and again the AJAX adjusts the event in the table.
4. Right-click on a event to delete it, including a confirmation dialogue box.
5, Create recurring dates using the calendar v5 library
6. Moving repeating events in a similar manner e.g. select any of the repeated event and dragging it to another day will move the entire series of dates.
[login to view URL] a simple event by clicking any dates in the calendar
The chosen developer will host the project and give me access to the FTP account so that I can see the code working. I already have it working in calendar v3.
18 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $513 på dette job
Hi sir, how are you? Your project description is very interesting. As a senior developer I promise you nice service. I will wait your response and I hope long term relationship with you. Thank you..