We require a .Net developer to complete the development of a customized CMS. The website will be hosted on an IIS server (IIS v6 and above). The back-end of the website is Microsoft SQL Server 2005.
The language to be used if any is ASP.Net.
We are now going to develop a recruitment corner. Generally, there are 4 parts in this corner.
1. Recruitment activities review or highlight: we have recruitment activity such as recruitment seminar or career talk every quarter, after such activities, pictures or articles will be posted in this part
2. Recruitment motivation: we would like to post video of our CAO and some agency heads to motivate agency leaders to do recruitment
3. Recruitment Kit: agents can download useful recruitment materials here such as recruitment leaflet, interview form, income projection, these files may be pdf or excel
4. Recruitment contest: agents can find the latest contest ranking or contest rules or other details in this part
The CMS must provide access to edit multiple sections of each page.
We will complete the Design and will pass all HTML file to you and you will need to convert it into CMS. Welcome to use any open source project, as well as any product if you familiar with.
To be considered for this project, you must send us (along with your bid) a list of DotNetNuke websites your company has delivered so we can review your skills in each area.
We require all source files for this project on the completion day and we require complimentary ongoing support for 8 weeks (this length of time due to our office being closed for our Christmas Break) should we need it.
The database access has to be thru the custom component. details as followed:
1) DBConnect is our customer component
2) We use GetTableRec (or ExecSQL) to run SQL statement
3) The first 3 parameters are used to control the database to connect
4) Result returned to caller (in TempDT)
All logic must be coded as web service, web client will call web service to update/retrieve data.
Dim objDBS As New [url removed, login to view]
If [url removed, login to view](UPSProj, CIWHKConn, UPSUserType, strSQL, TempDT, ErrMsg) Then
[url removed, login to view] = "CoInfo"
[url removed, login to view]([url removed, login to view])
- All source files for this project are to be delivered on completion of the project
- Simple Installation Guide should be provided, or remote installation support.
- Backup and restore component
- Security configurations
29 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $595 for dette job
Hi, I can complete you customized CMS. I have 13 Years of experience in Software development Windows and Web. Expert in Sql Server and .NET. Microsoft Certified as MCP, MCTS, MCPD, MCT.
Sir we are ready to start your work, for sample you can visit our site... [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] Regards ZealSofts Team