SEE ATTACHED DOCUMENT AS IT IS EASIER TO READ
Create a web app similar to [url removed, login to view]
Focus should be on a really simple user experience (similar to the example) but with a robust application behind it.
Important Functional Differences
- User should be able to login using Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn authentication
- Logged in user should be able to see a list of meetings that they are organizing and participating in.
- As ORGANIZER
- manage a list of past and future meetings that they are trying to organize
- select the proposed meeting day/time and automatically
- send an email to each participant who provided availability regarding the time/date, etc.
- automatically create an iCalendar link that organizer can open that contains meeting name, location , date/time and the emails of participants in the “ATTENDEE” field so that they are all notified by the organizers email program (e.g., Outlook).
- AS ATTENDEE
o see past and future meetings that they have responded to
o see if the meeting is still open for submitting availability
o if open, can see the current availability that all participants submitted
Important Technical Requirements
o Visual Studio 2010
o .NET and ASP.NET
o MVC 3 with Razor Views
o Entity Framework 4 using POCO templates
o Unity for any dependency injection
o Repository and Unit of Work patterns
o Use Microsoft tools whenever possible including Visual Studio Unit Test frameworks, etc.
o Windows Azure (do not need to deploy to Azure, just need to use Azure Tools and SDK to simulate)
Milestone payments will be made with delivery of incremental completion of project.