Thank you for taking the time to review my project.
This should be a simple project for an excellent programmer with ASP.Net and web development experience. The project is to install ASP.NET script on web server, add various functions (Add, Delete, View etc) to web forms (menus), develop and integrate a customer populated web form with the database, develop and integrate the mailing function to automatically send email to customers.
The server side script is completely functional; it was working on web server for many years before the hosting services was lost. The server side script integrates with a simple desktop app that protects desktop EXE files to prevent users (customers) from sharing the files.
Currently, the process of protecting desktop apps (EXE files) is very manual; admin selects the EXE file to be protected and use the desktop app (that integrates with the ASP.NET server side script) that adds a "wrapper" to the file. Admin them uploads the protected file the server and populate three simple web forms. When the customer download the protected file, admin access the server side script an add their details to web forms. This grants the user (customer) a license or licenses so they an access the file (app).
The main project requirements are as follows:
1. Install and configure the server side script and test that is it functional (admin will add wrapper to test EXE files and populate the web forms to check that server the script is functional).
2. If script isn't functional, the programmer will carry out fix.
3. Edit the script (two forms) by adding "Edit", "View", "Delete" functions to two of the web forms (see attached file)
4. Develop and integrate user (customer) populated web form that integrates with the database. This process automates the previous manual activity that is carried out by admin (as described above). See attached file.
5. Develop function that sends automatically email to the user (customer) after their details have been added to the database. The email will include their name and the email address that they entered when populating the web form (per 4. above).
After making the changes, the programmer will be required to test the changes, including the mailing function to ensure they are completely functional. The buyer will also test the changes by adding different products and simulating making purchases (populating the customer web form) to ensure the system is functional.
Before bidding on the project, would freelancers submit your proposed solution for the web form described in item two (2) above. This is the only technical aspect of the project. If you don't submit your proposal, you won't be considered for the project. Note that the entire system supports many apps (EXE files) and that the web form to be completed by the customer should automate the process of granting licenses (access) each individual software product.
I only hire the best programmers so don't waste my time and your time by bidding on this project if you don't have the skills and experience required.
My maximum budget is $350.
Thank you again for reviewing my project. Don't forget to view the attached document.
18 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $551 på dette job
Dear,Sir How are you? I am very interested in your project and am ready for starting your project for now. I have experienced in ASP, ASP.NET. I will work very hard and best for you. Best Regards
Hello sir, i have 8 year of experience in asp.net c# web development . also 8 year experience in sql server database let me know your response, i can work on web form development as per your project requirement.
Hello I am an experienced .net developer having 4 years of experience . I have worked both in web and desktop application . looking forward to hear from you . Regards
Hi, David I have reviewed your project brief understood your project scope. Our Portfolio. [login to view URL] I would love to discuss your project over chat. Sincerely Regards David