We are looking for an Auction website that is "similar" to the penny auctions of sites like QuiBids.
This is what the site must do:
- Must be original and not a fast mod of a cheap script.
- Must be scalable and able to provide rapid response to bids.
- Must be Secure.
- Must be very user friendly.
- Must be able to integrate with Merchant systems to accept all forms of credit cards and Paypal.
- Must have an intuitive admin council
- Must have detailed reporting functionality (for example):
- Registered Bidders (summary and detail)
- Registered Bidders who've won an Auction
- Daily Revenue
- Item Schedule
- Closed Auction Summary and Detail
- Item Shipping Notice (Invoice)
- Average cost of a bid (by bidder, by geography, etc)
- The DB must be in 3NF giving us the ability to report against it easily.
- Must have the same general functionality and features of Quibids.
- Must have a configurable item scheduler that will allow my company to stage auction items out for 3 months.
- Please specify the DB that you intend to use and why you think that DB is the best choice.
We will provide a domain name (URL) and website information and expect all code to be installed by the winner.
Only professional bids please. All cookie-cutter responses will be rejected with absolutely no consideration.
Please send your portfolio via PM. Offers with an existing production penny auction site will be given preference.
At the point of award, the winner will need to sign an NDA and a contract detailing the terms of this engagement.
I expect all bidders to speak fluent english and be available during a normal US workday (EST --- PST).
- ALL GRAPHICS USED IN YOUR DESIGN MUST HAVE THE RIGHTS SECURED FOR USE IN A COMMERCIAL WEBSITE OR CREATED FROM SCRATCH WITH ALL RIGHTS TRANSFERRED TO THE CLIENT.
- ALL DESIGNS WILL BE CONSIDERED WORK MADE FOR HIRE, MEANING YOU ARE TRANSFERRING ALL INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS TO THE CLIENT, AND YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO POST THESE IN YOUR 'PORTFOLIO' OR 'TESTIMONIALS' OR OTHERWISE.
Thank You. We look forward to doing business with you.