The intention of this project is to develop a Content Management System that is easy to use and has all the functions to make a succes of every website.
It could be that extra code languages have to be used. (Ajax, PHP etc.)
The programmer that will make this, should be available for extra assignments after the development.
By this I mean the integration of HTML/CSS and the CMS.
We make the design and code the HTML & CSS and you put it together with the CMS.
Of course this will give you extra cash for every assignment. Not too much though =) (should not be a lot of work)
The following items should be present when the system is ready:
- Optimized code for the best search engine results.
- Easy Content Management for us through code. (CSS/HTML/PHP etc.)
- Easy changing the dynamic menu. (drop-down menu possibility?)
- Easy placing forms from a template. (with Ajax?)
- Easy placing newsitems with date and time.
- Easy placing an agenda with agenda-items or openingtimes so visitors can see it
- Guestbook option
- Blog option
- Multiple website management (multiple domains)
- Multiple user management (with different rights)
- bread crumb trail
- Auto sitemap generator
- SEO friendly URL's generator (with HTaccess?)
- View before changing function
- Search function
Further, the system should be able to use the following automaticaly:
- Google maps (place it somewhere)
- Google Analytics (fill in the accountnr and look at the statistics)
- Facebook (place an icon)
- Twitter (last Twitter posts in sidebar or place an icon)
- LinkedIn (place an icon)
The following things are optional:
- Printfunction (icon)
- E-mailmarketing option. (newsletter)
- backup function.
- internal e-mailclient
- Flash integration
Thank you for your responses.
- E-mailmarketing option
26 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €2460 på dette job
Hi, We are only concentrating of creating somethings which outstands on quality parameters, Quantity work we dont do. Regards Kiran [url removed, login to view]