Create a custom barcode application for the MC50 from Symbol (Windows Mobile 2003 SE) to display scanned barcode information onscreen.
1. The application must run on the MC50 mobile from Symbol (Windows Mobile 2003 SE OS).
2. The application must display the Description and Item # upon a successful barcode scan. If an unknown barcode is scanned, then the event is written to a log.
3. The application can use a simple text file as its data source. This text file will have to be created using a Microsoft SQL Database query which must be designed.
4. 5 seconds after a barcode is scanned, the screen must clear, and be prepared for another scan.
5. The application must log barcode attempts (successful or failed) to a text log file.
Link to Symbol’s MC50: [url removed, login to view]