Educational Service providing community webpage needed.
It must do ALL of the following:
- Parent website would be www.example.com. New teachers will be able to create an account that allows them to receive their very own website at [url removed, login to view] . After their account is verified, they will be able to login and choose a basic theme for their page.
- Every new teacher's webpage will have the SAME template with the same links. The teacher will only be able to choose a theme, upload their picture which will be displayed in predesignated place based on the template, and only have the option to edit certain areas of text.
- After the teacher creates their page, they will have access to a link allowing them to create a class. This link will take them to a page where they can enter the students' names, parents' names, upload student pictures, and create a personal account for each parent with a username and password. The teacher will also designate their monthly fee for progress reports (see next section).
- Once a a class is created, the teacher will be able to click on a "manage classes" button, select a class, then have the following options: 1.) They will be able to edit a text field displaying any information or latest news they want parents of that class to see when the parents login. 2.) They will be able select a students name and click on a "create monthly progress report" button, taking them to a page with a form where they enter the month and year, and fill out multiple fields about their students' progress in the class. Once completed, this progress report must be stored in a database for future use.
- Once a parent's account is created, the parent will then be able to go to [url removed, login to view] and view that teachers website. The parent will be able to login from this page, and be redirected to their child's personal, PRIVATE page, which will display their child's photo (if it has been uploaded by the teacher), class information, and their personal information. The parents will also have a link to "puchase progress report." The parents will have the option to securely pay by bank transfer or credit card, and to also create a monthly automatic billing schedule. Once a parent has paid their monthly fee, ONLY THEN will they have access to the progress report created by the teacher for that month. The can click on a "View Progress Reports" link, and each progress report that they have purchased will be displayed. *Basically, it's a monthly billing, where each month the teacher creates a progress report that is only available to the parent after their payment has been received, or if they have chosen automatic monthly payment, the report will be viewable as soon as it is created by the teacher.*
- This report will be a simple yet professional HTML design created from the information the teacher entered. Parents should have the option to print this report, which will display their child's name, the month, and all information filled out in the form by the teacher. Parents should also have the option to email the report to a family member, and possibly download it in .pdf format.
- Parents will also have the option to discontinue payment, etc..
- Teachers have the option to edit classes (delete students, add students, edit students).
These are the major things we need. Some minor changes, add-ons are to be expected.
**!! Design should have a children's educational theme in the ASIAN style, yet still be professional and SIMPLE. We aren't looking for anything fancy. !!**
We're also not looking for the cheapest, but certainly not the most expensive, either. We have people working for us who know about website design, and know that this isn't a terribly difficult project.
We will take your recommendation on the hosting company and what plan to purchase based on our needs, keeping in mind that our goal is to have hundreds, if not more, teachers using this service.
All rights to this webpage, including coding and artwork, will be ours, although we are willing to acknowledge and advertise the designer of our webpage for a period of two (2) years for a further discount.
38 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1233 på dette job
Dear Sir, I am interested in your project and can be done with your 100% satisfaction. I request you to check your PM for our quality work. Payment in Milestones. Thanks & Regards Webexpertz Team