Flash Telephone Game for Children
The game will require text to speech conversion
The game will run from a 'local' computer or from a website.
1) The player will click a start button
2) The game will pick a random line of text which will be a name and a phone number. (probably from a text file)
3) The program will select a line at random and then say for example: Ring Grandma.
4) If the child enters the correct numbers, they get a score and a visual reward.
5) If they make a mistake the game will help them with a prompt.
6) On the 'Web' version High scores will be recorded on an SQL server, on the local version they will be tracked locally
A rough demo in asp is available to view on [url removed, login to view]
The demo is only a real rough, game play will be a lot different.
If desired all graphics can be supplied.
The successful person will:
*** Be an Individual (not a company)
Have Excellent English skills
Be available on MSN or Google Talk during the project
To ensure you have read this, please include the line "I've read the description" (just so I can quickly weed out the automatic bids)
I pay by the hour ...
So your quote must include an hourly rate .. I dont have large budget so please make the hourly rate as keen as possible.