MVC web project to Create UI and implement CRUD Operations for 12 tables in an MS SQL database.
For each table, create UI to view Items, edit individual items in Modal Form, add new item and delete existing items. Should be able to delete multiple items using checkbox to select them.
There are relationships between the tables and the UI must show the relationships to enable navigating from list to list.
- must use .Net Core with c#
- MVC with repository pattern.
- there is no mockup, so be creative.
- Must Use bootstrap 4 form controls.
- Must use only 1 Controller called AdminController
- Do Not Use Out of the Box VS CRUD Scaffolds; I could have done that myself.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $138 for this job
Responsible and results oriented Relevant Skills and Experience 10+ years experience as developer with strong skills using ms sql and .net background
i am expert in the skills you mentioned. i have more than 5 years experience in the relevant field. i am waiting for your message to assign this job to me.