1. Create Customer form to add, update and delete Customer information with bought books(fields can be decided yourself) and display added customers in a list below with a list of books.
2. You will need to maintain a relationship between both above entities in the code first model.
3. Some fields which are mandatory - Customer Name, Customer Email, Customer Telephone number, Books information.
4. For one customer, we can add multiple books. Books fields will be Date bought, Book name, Book Author, Book Price, Book Copies Count.
5. All fields should have place-holder text and be required except other fields which you will add yourself.
6. The Name field should have autofocus and place-holder text.
7. The Telephone field should have place-holder text, a pattern to restrict entry for 10 digits and Contain India Country Code i.e +91, and be required.
8. Email address field should place-holder text. This Field should be required and should use a pattern that email ends with .com only.
9. The Quantity (Maximum 5) field should have a minimum value of 1 and a maximum value of 5.
10. While adding, updating and deleting, Need to add some transition(animation effects) by js/css on HTML elements so it won’t fluctuate or show any sudden reaction of action performed by the user.
Technologies to be used
a. Front End –MVC Razor Pages and HTML5 with CSS3.
b. Backend - Asp.net WebAPI2, Entity Framework - Code First Approach
c. Database - MS SQL Server
13 freelancere byder i gennemsnit ₹9233 timen for dette job
I best because i make project 2 3 years and i have a lot of experience in html and css so give me one chance and as per your requirement i am best for you