We had to Linux transfer all of our MS data to a new Peer1 server (could not do an image). We need some programming to make a few things work again. This is an absolute immediate need so please don't bid if you are not expert experienced in SQL (latest version) / asp / MS Windows Server 2008 programming and can begin immediately.
IF... we find a good programming firm, we are also willing to pay $200 every month in future programming and tweaking our site... (Lets see how well this project goes)
1. No access to members’ area (SQL database with aspx).
2. Captcha Image not functional (on the areas in the database I can view, ...the pages are not able to submit because Captcha image is not working (several pages).
Example: [url removed, login to view]
3. MailEnable needs to download a list (table already setup) on a daily basis from the SQL database. When a prayer request or disaster notice submitted on one of our forms is approved on the website in admin, an email is sent out to every member requesting these brotherhood notices. Right now MailEnable and the database is not communicating.
a. Will not know if automatic emails from forms are sent to and confirmations to members completing forms... until website access to database and Captcha are fully functional.
4. Security breach... Some outside source is able to add blank forum and some porn posts to public side of our forum even when Captcha was enabled.
[url removed, login to view];Validated=108
5. Windows 7 does not allow viewing of Script in sermon outline area. Example: [url removed, login to view]
This is emergency and needs immediate response... our site is not fully functional at this time. Remote access is not a problem and server is fast.