Finish work on an existing DNN skin for a luxury skiing website and write a custom DNN module to facilitate searching for hotels and chalets.
We are a UK based travel agent support company currently with around 800 travel agents (members) and the number is growing by the week. Many of our members have a requirement for web development services and we will be looking to outsource many of these.
I would therefore like to make it clear to all bidders that we are not looking to employ someone for a one-off project but are looking to build a long term relationship which could result in hundreds of future website projects.
We are looking to employ a company with the following attributes as we will be looking to call upon your services on a regular basis.
- The ability to develop content managed websites on various platforms, in particular DNN but also on occasion Joomla, Wordpress and Mambo.
- The winning bidder must be able to develop complete websites from scratch but also be comfortable amending existing websites.
- We need a company that will be able to complete the projects within agreed deadlines and provide regular progress reports.
- Be up-front and honest with pricing and timescales. It is not an issue if projects are delayed but we need to be kept updated. Likewise, all pricing should be itemised and be a fair reflection of the work involved.
- Be able to communicate directly with our members and gather their website requirements. The entire development should be discussed and managed with the member directly whilst keeping us fully updated.
- Whilst overseas bidders are welcome, it is very important that you are able to provide the following:
- excellent communication skills
- high verbal and written English ability
- are happy conversing with the members directly and gathering all the relevant information required to complete each project
- available to contact via telephone and email during UK office hours (9AM – 5PM GMT) as many of our clients may require training on Content Management Systems and have various queries or amendments.
Please note that these requirements are crucial if we are to build a long term relationship so please ensure you are able to provide this level of service prior to bidding.
1. The aim of this project is to complete a skin for an existing DNN website. The skin concept has already been created in Photoshop and the skin development is about 70% complete. We need this skin to be finished off and tidied up as there are a few alignment issues with the containers.
2. We also need a custom DNN module built using C# and ASP.NET that will allow end users to search for hotels and chalets based on a specified search criteria. The MS SQL server database schema will be provided.
The website skin concept has already been created and agreed by the member and the concept is attached ([url removed, login to view]). We have already made a start on the DNN skin and will provide all the files to date as well as the original Photoshop files for the concept. I would estimate that the skin is about 70% complete at present.
The skin needs to be finished off and also tidied up as there are currently a few alignment issues with regards to the containers. The menu also needs to be amended so that the drop-down sub menus appear correctly and the main menu items are aligned as per the concept.
Custom DNN module – Hotel / Chalet search feature
We are looking to create a DNN module that allows users to filter a list of chalets based on certain search criteria. Users can then click on the hotel name and be directed to an information page. An example of what we’re looking for can be found at the following URLs:
Chalet list with filters at the top: [url removed, login to view]
Chalet information page: [url removed, login to view]
Further information regarding the specification is attached.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $571 for this job
Hi I created lots of dynamic website also I had created website for Tours and Travel company including the required features. I can easily handle and complete the project within timeline.