Looking for a developer to develop ad-insertion and ad management for Windows Media Encoder. We will start with audio only and will eventually build up to video as well.
Users need the following items:
1) User would utilize either stand-alone program or web interface to load prerecorded audio files. The interface would allow place to specify how many times file would play. Program would automatically balance number of ad's played with all of the other audio files and their numbers selected.
2) Ad's would auto start after receiving input from serial port. Ad's would play until receiving secondary input from serial port, where it would go back to live.
3) If the encoder receives the seconday input to go live again and it is in the middle of an ad, the ad would finish before switching over to the live stream again. The live stream would need to buffer for maximum 1 minute prior to starting up at the beginning of the buffer when the ad is complete.
4) User would need to be able to go in and see how many times a specific ad played during a timeframe (for instance, in that month)
5) User would need to have a secondary place to load long, pre-recorded programs. If an input from the serial port tells the program to switch to one of these, they would play in order until receiving a command to switch back live. Once a program was played, the file would be moved to a USED folder.
Prefer using Access or MySQL for the database. For user input, doesn't matter if it is a program running in the background with a web interface or a interface into the program directly.
3 freelancers are bidding on average $582 for this job
This could be implemented if we create a plugin on Windows Media Service side. This plugin will catch the play event on certain media source and do the calculation as well.
I'm interested in this kind of works. If you're really interested in my bid, i can start to develop a simple demo to show you my skills. Bye All Set Informatica