I need a toolbar compatible IE and FireFox that can extract the url and doing a search on my database by the url name (for security reason this must extract result on an asp XML/CSV like webpage request (i'll make it)) and the results will be populate on a listbox into the toolbar.
- i surf on [url removed, login to view]
- toolbar send a request to my server for the keyword "amazon.com"
- server send to toolbar a result from .asp webpage like that (or other like csv/xml...)
. http://www... (url to redirect)
. Amazon (name of website)
. 2 (number of results found)
. get 10% off (offer description #1 will be populated on listbox)
. 002214 (id of offer #1)
. get one free (offer description #2 will be populated on listbox)
. 0022452 (id of offer #2)
if user click on offer #1 or offer 2# this open a popup with long description of the offer (popup be opened with url like http://www..../?id=002214 for offer #1)
others things needed :
- one button for quick links.
- one textbox for make search on my engine (simple as post keyword to my url)
prefered language : visual basic (cause i want to be able to modify the project if need later) if it is not possible, describe me what language you want to use
Make an offer for this works, delay and if you have already do this kind of job, send me example