ASP.NET / C# / MSSQL /MS ENTERPRISE LIBRARY 2005
Incomplete restaurant website needs finishing
About 85 - 90% complete now.
(can lead to further work)
I have a restaurant website that has not been finished and needs completion (85% complete). The website has been done very professionally, but I need to get it finished.
- Complete missing functionality against spec.
- Fix Existing bugs (about 20 mostly simple bugs)
- Integrate with payment processor (Protx)(has been started and is fairly simple as payment is on procesor pages)
- change some existing functionality ( against spec)
- Fix any new bugs found in the whole website once more testing is done
- Add static text (Copy and paste & format) to a few pages.
- few small changes to the homepage design (text mostly)
- Provide support once the website has gone live.
The website has been done using ASP.NET / C# / MSSQL and it uses the Microsoft enterprise Library 2005.
Therefore you must be good at this technologies.
- Have demonstrable experience with asp.net / c# / MSSQL websites
- be very good with MS SQL databases
- Have demonstrable experience with the MS enterprise library 2005
- Have experience with shopping carts & integration with payment processors. If you have worked with Protx, that's an advantage in your favour.
- Be highly motivated, fast and communicative
- Be contactable online everyday and be able to provide project feedback often
It is also very important that you are contactable on MSM / Yahoo every single day during development (In case I need to communicate with you).
I WILL PROVIDE:
- Detailed Spec (the spec is very detailed, but we will still have to work together as there may still be areas that have not been described entirely. It is very important that you are flexible by understanding that changes may still happen to the spec. This is a system in development!)
- ERD to help you understand the system
- Database script
Some changes may occur as we finalise the system, Therefore you must be flexible if small new requirements come up.
Language: ASP.NET (c#), using the MS enterprise library 2005
Web Browser Compatibility:
Internet Explorer (V5 and above)
Only bid if you have the experience and can demonstrate previous e-commerce work.
I have another project that needs to be done from scratch, and successful completion of this website can lead to getting the other one.
Please provide me samples of any websites you have developed using ASP.NET (c#) and MSSQL (not PHP)
Once I've had the initial bids and quotes then I will select those coders I am interested in and will send the detailed spec. so that you may have a good look and ask any questions before I choose the coder.
Thanks and I look forward to your bid.
Please Note that We will own the complete code, and will ask you to agree not to use it in a competitive or resold fashion if you take on this project. This code will be our code when it is paid for.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $257 for this job
Hai, you can see us at [url removed, login to view] We can do the job with high end professionals. If you find that this fits us then can go further. Hope to speak to you soon, Thanks, [url removed, login to view]
Dear sir, we are growing company with good products.I want to assure you about the quality , perfection and professionalism of the [url removed, login to view] is no bar for [url removed, login to view] charge for Quality work only with regards Sam S Flere
Hello Sir/Madam, We can provide you with our experience in ASP,C# and MSSQL. We have all the required components. Output for the Completed project will not be delayed more than 10 days.