Well this buyer's sad story and the risk we have.
Anyway, we started a website development and the project is (or should) be nearly finished, but our developer seems not to be able to close it off. With every step forward we seem to go two backwards.
We look for someone who can close of these errors an later maintain the site. Also, if we see that we have a professional and reliable partner we already have subsequent projects (which will be fix priced).
There are more less 40-50 errors, some seems to be minor (more below)
This project will be difficult to price, but let me say that the website is to 80% developed (all functions are implemented). The whole site consists of around 50 pages.
The developer needs to have the follwing skills:
- ASP.NET (since the site is developed in ASP.NET and VB)
- C# some pgm are developed in C#. These are stand alone functions that run in the background.
- MySQL. The backend is MySQL. The ORM already exists and most are implemented via SP, so this part is easy.
(please do not bid if you do not have excellent skills in this area)
The selectiuon process and also our communication process is based on skype, so broadband is essential. We like to interview the party (shortlist) beforehand.
Also, we might assign the project, but will first test the skills with a selected exisiting error to solve (which of course will be payed). Afterwards, we might have to estimate the total cost to fix all the exisiting errors.
Other ideas to a different approach are welcome!
All specification exist and are finalized. Also the website is more or less functional.
The site is multi-lingual (have several languages on the site)
A sample error:
- User adds favorites from a detail page (detail property viewing)
- User access the favorites by clicking a icon to reach the saved favorites -> other page
- User sees the favorites (added during browsing)
- User decideds to sign in to see favorites saved in the past (link is on this page)
- User clicks the link, which will bring up the sign-on page.
- User signs in, which brings automatically up the favorites page, including the favorties saved prior (retrieved from the server)
Error: On this page we have a back button, which should the user bring back to the original link where the user added the favorite, in this case the detail page. However, the user could also have added the favorite from the search result page (which is a second option). This function seems not to work.
This error should be resiolved without showing a never-ending ReturnURL(we would be happier to solved it differently).
I hope you get the ideas of the kind of error, which have to be solved.
32 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1069 for dette job
We are Professional in Microsoft .Net technology,WE are experienced in web technologies like ASP .Net ,VB .Net ,C#,Web Services [url removed, login to view] check PMB