Conscientious web developers only please, who can deliver on time and offer maximum reliability as well as added value to a project. Generous bonuses and rewards paid to dedicated drivers who can develop this basic application and enhance it over time like a pet project.
We need a web based interface that;
A sales rep team needs to borrow resources to conduct its day to day operations. The item borrowed is used for a purpose and then returned after use.
Therefore the application:
- Allows a user to login,
- if not already a user request to register by filling in a form;
name, address, phone number details etc.
- data capture and verification
- agree to terms and conditions of usage
- forget password prompting
- view details of tools/devices/systems available to loan/borrow
- Apply to borrow an item
- See if it is available for loan
- Book the item for future usage
- Indicate how long the item is required
- Log the item back in when it has been utilised
- submit questions/query on a particular item, or report malfunction or make other comments on the item to an administrator
This basically allows an administrator to regulate the usage of items, and indicate their availability
-To add items that can be borrowed
- add a picture of the item and specifications/special notes if required
-To indicate availability of item[s]
-To manage the maintenance of items [set when they need servicing etc]
There also needs to be email reminders that are generated automatically based on the actions carried out. As well as Admin’s ability to interact with users and see which users access what items, for what periods of time and frequency.
If as a developer you are able to enhance the functionality of this system by contributing more ideas then the client is more than happy to reward and compensate extra for the value added.
Operating system: .Net enabled Windows Server
Database: MS SQL Server 2000
The application can be:
Hosted on the web
Hosted on an companies existing server [windows]
The successful bidder will have submitted a well presented proposal. This is important to demonstrate the ability to be well organized and application of due diligence.
3 freelancers are bidding on average $207 for this job
hi, i am interested in doing this, i am basically software eng. with 5yrs exp. vb asp java .net so u can trust me, i will deliver the project in time or even b4, with quality u expect. thanks gmh