This project is to touch up a scanned image. The image is of art from a Donkey Kong Arcade game. The image is 22 inches (57 cm) by 20.5 inches (51 cm). It was scanned at 600 DPI.
The image needs to be cleaned up, the colors corrected, the sharpness increased and the blemishes removed. Color samples of the true colors will be provided.
My final intention is to be able to print the image on a large scale printer at 600DPI.
1. The image should be edited in Photoshop and delivered as a PSD file. The file must be readable in Photoshop 6 for Windows.
2. There should be two layers in the final file. Top layer is of the image with the middle black area transparent. The lower layer should be black.
3. Colors must be corrected on the image so that they are uniform throughout the image. For example the orange colors must be the same throughout the image.
4. Corrected sample colors will be provided in another file. These colors must be used as samples for the image. The file is an image of the Donkey Kong control panel and uses the same color scheme. [url removed, login to view]
5. Blemishes on the image must be corrected. This includes smudge marks, paint chips at the edges, discolorations, fades, and joins between scanned sections of the image. The image should be restored to clarity similar to the Control Panel file provided for color reference.
6. The image must remain at 600 DPI, 22 in x 20.5 in for the final image file.
7. The bottom middle, left middle and top middle should be sharpened as they currently appear more blurry than the corner areas.
8. The image must be successfully delivered. If it can be delivered electronically easily that is fine. I have a broadband connection. If this proves difficult the coder must mail the image on CD-R to me.
[url removed, login to view] is the file to be edited
[url removed, login to view]
is the file included for clarity reference and color sampling.
[url removed, login to view] is included to show an image of the bezel. This is a reference image.
The image should be edited in Photoshop and delivered as a PSD file. The file must be readable in Photoshop 6 for Windows.