Design of a front page, back page and spine insert for a ring binder.
Design of a CD label to suit.
These labels are for an information package on professional wedding photography marketing. The design must be professional.
The attached zip file contains:
1. The text and imagery required for the covers and labels (please note - you don't have to use any or all of the wedding photos supplied if you don't want to - if you do use them, my preference is for them to be smaller rather than larger on the page). You must use the text and the logo as supplied.
2. The specifications for page and label sizes
3. A sample of what we've had done before to give you an indication of the type of quality we are looking for.
You are free to use your professional design talent to create the page design as you see fit.
The format required is PDF.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) All sizing specifications must be met.
5) The design must be of a professional standard.