After more than 20 years of high-end IT consulting, we want to write a textbook and content for online media which can serve as an industry reference and combines the leading ideas with their context & SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) from different fields which you don’t need to know:
1. Classical non-agile project management: V-Model, Prince 2, IPMA/PMI
2. Agile project management: SAFe, LeSS, DAD, SoS, Scrum, Kanban, Cynefin, Holacracy, Sociocracy, Design Thinking, Systems Theory, Lean Methods, Crystal and hundreds of small ideas from articles/books
3. Behavioural psychology
4. A bit of other subjects like AI (artificial intelligence), Data Science, etc.
You could be officially named as author, i.e. it could be a good reference and you could make yourself a name in these fields, e.g. using some of the content in social media marketing. Alternatively, you could be a ghost-writer (without mentioning your name) at a higher rate.
Based on input from the web, from eBooks, scans or hand-written sketches and oral explanation, write English text paraphrasing the ideas from other given works (in MS Word, LibreOffice Writer, perhaps Adobe InDesign, etc.) – combined with ideas communicated from us to you as keywords and explained orally.
Please give us feedback on:
1. What would be your hourly rate?
2. What would be your average rate for rough/fine *reading* (please give 2 rates) of 10 pages from agile textbooks (low complexity)? With rough reading we mean “flying over” text to extract some aspect, e.g. advantages of a method – which are often given in the form of bullet points/lists.
3. What would be your average rate for *writing* one page of text (10 point Arial, size letter, 1.05 line spacing)?
4. How much time could you invest per week?
5. Which fields/topic areas from the ones mentioned above do you prefer?
6. Do you have references/previous work experience or knowledge in one/several of the fields?