My name is Matt and I am starting a large blog/community (yoga-related) website, and am looking for an article writer who is an expert in yoga and is preferably US-based (has good communication in English). I am looking to pay between $30-$200 for each article depending on the length and quality. I will need 1 article every two days. I will be providing the topic for each article.
These are things I will be looking for:
- please write in 1st person voice (writing as a yogi)
- do not keyword stuff
- articles should read smoothly and naturally (with a likeable persona behind it)
- articles should be comprehensive in the topic, cover the most interesting points, and should catch (and retain) the reader.
- I am not looking for boring articles that are purely informational, and merely copy what is already out there. I am looking for articles that catch the reader's attention, incorporate your own unique persona, and are comprehensive in the topic.
- articles should be broken into sections with summative headings - examples of quality articles- [url removed, login to view]
Please reply with previous blog posts written, as well as any yoga-related experience. Thanks!