I am looking for a Naturopath, phytochemist, pharmacognosist or ‘qualified’ doctor to write a blog article on: “Treating Joint Pain with Tumeric ”. An article on the natural organic health benefits of this plant in the treatment and healing of joint pain. Include the following topic points:
1. An interesting, captivating hook in your introduction.
2. A brief history of ancient remedies which included Tumeric in the relief of joint pain.
3. Interesting facts and nutritional analysis or charts on how Tumeric actually has healing capabilities in the treatment of joint pain and actual different methods of using Tumeric as either topical, orally ingested or as essential oils and/or any other methods.
4. Draw the reader in to appreciate Tumeric as a very real health alternative, and practical ways it can help the reader.
5. A conclusion that inspires and motivates the reader to start using Tumeric today
Company Info: My brand is centered around natural, organic remedies in the treatment of illness and disease, to heal people who are suffering and in affliction from joint pain. And in providing them with solutions by way of supplements, natural remedies and helpful information.
Target Audience: Prospect Customers
Comprehension level : Basic Knowledge.
Target demographic : Adults 40 - 60, Men, Women.
Demographic audience: Men and woman between 25 to 60 years of age concerned with themselves or others suffering from chronic joint pain. My readers are motivated by frustration and desperation for solutions.
Objective: Inform | Educate | Add Value.
Tone of Writing: Everyday Informal.
Warm, conversational, empathetic, helpful, convincing. Leave the audience Really believing in the healing power of the supplement.
Things to Mention: I expect the writer to write believable content. any facts should be referenced .
Things to Avoid: Un-factual research. This article should be free of any plagiarisms. Do not take content from other websites; i.e. Wikipedia or WebMD etc. I don’t want to copy other writers work. I want original content!
Sourcing Requirements: List references/ sources where your content information is of authority. Content must be credible and backed up by researched facts. Use legitimate scientific research (no vague "they say" nonsense). However it should be understandable to the layman audience.