I'm looking for a native English content writer in the health, productivity and sometimes cooking niche. We're not interested in SEO content, but high quality writing filled with actionable tips, lots of outbound links to studies and authority sites, and formatted in a way that' easy to consume (short paragraphs, bullet points etc).
Pay is fixed rate of $1.5 per 100 words. The first assignment will be around 700 words as a test.
Here is a good example of a great blog post: [login to view URL] If you think you can mimic the style and depth of the author, consider yourself hired!
To be considered, you must do the following two things:
1) Mention the magic word "Peter Pan" at the top of your proposal so I know you actually read it
2) Send me unedited samples of your best work (links please, not attachments) related to the topics mentioned in the title of this post.
- Able to write in a casual, engaging tone suitable for blogs. Short paragraphs and bullet points.
- Link to references to studies and high authority sites when making any medical claim
- Native English with no grammar errors
- Provide not just facts, but insights and analysis when writing
- Must pass copyscape 100%
– Interested in completing each article quickly