Are you off on the trip of a lifetime? Perhaps you have a lifetime’s worth of travel adventures that you would like to share with our readers. We love to publish personal travel stories by travelers of all ages. Join our community of travel writers! Pitch one post, or pitch ongoing posts if/when you have a new trip coming up or if you have an entertaining or informative article to share about a past travel adventure.
The vibe is upbeat, fun, boho, quirky, alternative, independent, solo or group travel. We particularly want to work with expats, digital nomads, yogis, eco-conscious/vegan travelers and people living alternative travel lifestyles (and of course... anyone that likes to take a fun trip now and then). Backpackers, adventure junkies, weekender trips...
- Are you off on the trip of a lifetime? We can publish 2-3 posts on this.
- Share your very first travel experience and the effect it had on you, did it inspire future trips, a change in lifestyle, new goals?
- How do you afford to travel the world? Did you sell all your belongings or do you work while on the road?
- What do you wish you’d known before you visited a particular destination?
- Share your craziest/scariest/funniest or most life changing trip to date.
- What do you like most about the city you live in and what are the best things to do there?
Articles would be 1000 words plus and include some quality photographs taken by you, ideally featuring yourself on that trip you are writing about.
Please send examples of your writing style and share a bit about your travel experience to date.