A new travel website is being launched to a global audience. A key component is the guide content that provides a concise and insightful view of the different regions within New Zealand.
Re-write Existing Content to Pass Copyscape:
I have a number of different regions that I need checked with minor re-writes (a few sentences here and there). Each region has about 1-2 pages of content.
- Check each regional article on copyscape to view the duplicate content that needs to be given a creative touch. Re-write those areas and check copyscape again so it passes.
- The format of each article has already been set out and needs to remain the same. Your writing skills will mean you ensure the whole guide reads well and is grammatically correct.
- Economy of language is very important. Keep all articles concise with short, punchy sentences to suit users browsing a website.
- Proof read, spell check, grammar check each article - All articles must be original and pass copyscape ([url removed, login to view])
- You need an excellent command on English language.
- You need to check the text on copyscape before and after making text changes. (I will set up an account with credit to use)